Sketch Club EAST

Mark McDonnell formed this division where after lunch, Sketch Club EAST identifies a person of interest, usually for their unique or distinct characteristics too. The subject is briefly studied without drawing. Once back from lunch and back at the drawing board, the subject is drawn from memory. (Due to the sucess of The Sketch Club, this division was formed . . .thank you Marcelo, Steve, Marcos, and Noelle...you paved the way!)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quite the handful: 01_09_06


MAC

5 Comments:

Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

This is such a great idea! You guys are geniuses! Really digg'in every one of your entries, please keep it up.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Thanks man. I try really hard to push myself and do something a bit different each time now. I appreciate your kind words. And I will do my darndness to keep pushing.

MAC

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kmann said...

I dig the mustard stains. Nice touch.

-kmann

6:57 PM  
Blogger David Colman said...

looks like we both went for some mustard drips...
I love that hand mark...good style...havent seen a take like that.... using what you have seen and making it your own...good jobby mark

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Thanks guys. Pretty fun character to draw from.

David,
Thanks man. I tried to do something a little different from the other ones. I did two versions. If you have time, check out my other one on my personal blogsite.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Site Counter