Sketch Club EAST

Mark McDonnell formed this division where after lunch, Sketch Club EAST identifies a person of interest, usually for their unique or distinct characteristics too. The subject is briefly studied without drawing. Once back from lunch and back at the drawing board, the subject is drawn from memory. (Due to the sucess of The Sketch Club, this division was formed . . .thank you Marcelo, Steve, Marcos, and Noelle...you paved the way!)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Monday Memory Sketch - Hooker



Just . . . gross.

All I could muster up was this sketch. After the first pass I couldn't go on . . .
And so, I give you . . . the Hooker.

MAC

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

GOD DAMN!!!!!! I just threw up. Thats hilarious.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Much appreciated, but I really have to thank you. You gave the notion man . . . whew, just gross!

MAC

7:09 PM  
Blogger Chad Woods said...

Oh for the love of God, those curly q's are outta control! Whatta sketch!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

Is this woman real? She looks like something I'd see in a horrible, sweaty, cottonmouthed nightmare after too much whiskey... bleagh! And I thought I was echhy! THis is like Tulka does Caligula...

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

The Veins!!!! The Spider Veins!!! hahahahaa!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Site Counter